Last month I wrote two articles that provided suggestions on what you can do if you are diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus. The titles of articles were Preparing Your Body for the COVID-19 Virus and Treatment Ideas for COVID-19. After I published the articles, I heard from a man who provided me with a protocol that has been used by doctors who have successfully treated people who were in the early stages of the virus. I asked him to send the protocol to me so I could share it with my readers. Here’s what he sent:
It’s important to start working with a holistic professional at the first sign of symptoms because once it progresses, it becomes much more difficult to treat. Get tested as soon as possible and then monitor your symptoms constantly. You may do well one day and then take a sudden and life-threatening turn the next day. Watch the video (link below) and read the article on how COVID works and why hydroxychloroquine is important as a treatment (link below). Even if you think you are fine, there could be blood clots forming and/or damage to your blood vessels.
Supplies that can be obtained form Amazon, Walgreens, CVS, or other similar store:
● Fingertip Pulse Oximeter that should be used to measure your blood oxygen levels and pulse rate at least four times daily minimum — optimal oxygen is 94-100; if ti drops to 90 or below, seek medical attention; pulse rate should be 60-100.
● Portable oxygen canisters (used by athletes) — take “hits” if blood oxygen levels start to drop.
● Thermometer — try not to treat a fever that’s below 104 degrees because it helps kill off the virus.
As soon as possible start the following — you will need a prescription for first three:
● Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg — two tablets in the morning and two in the evening the first day and then one in the morning and one in the evening for six more days. This will drive the zinc — an anti-viral replicant — right into the cells.
● Nebulized budesonide (pulmicort) respules (will need a nebulizer) — one respule in the morning and one in the evening for 15 or more days, or you may use another type of asthma steroidal inhaler.
● Azithromycin 250 mg — two tabs on day one and one per day for the following four days. This will help to prevent pneumonia from settling into the lungs.
● Vitamin D3 — 50,000 IU each day for three days (Ortho Molecular Products makes a capsule in this strength).
● Vitamin D3 — 5,000 IU each day be starting after the initial 50,000 IU three-day dose.
● If you can’t get prescription medications, take the anti-viral supplement called Viracid, which is sold by Ortho Molecular Products. Some people are able to quickly get rid of the virus if this is started immediately.
● Zinc — 60 to 200 mg/day
● One aspirin (325 mg) per day to keep blood clots from forming.
● Vitamin C — 1,000 mg each hour.
● For a fever, drink ginger tea and/or use as a foot soak and drink plenty of water.
● NAC (500-600 mg capsule three times each day) and/or one glutathione (250-500 mg at bedtime) for extreme fatigue and loss of taste and smell.
Essential Wellness or Prekshot can help with supplements and answer questions.
There are a number of physicians who will do telemedicine calls at very reasonable prices: https://speakwithanmd.com
Some doctors are including an antiparasitic/antiviral with complex patients, with amazing results:
It would be worthwhile for you to print the above-referenced protocol and hold on to it. The primary goal is to do what you can on your own with the cooperation of an open-minded doctor who has real-world experience in treating patients who have successfully overcome the virus.
While I did not provide a disclaimer with my previous two articles, I need to remind you that I’m not a doctor and the decision to follow the protocol is entirely up to you. I cannot make any guarantees or vouch for what is provided in the protocol. If you decide to follow the recommendations in the protocol, you will be doing so at your own risk.
My personal opinion is that you should do whatever is reasonably necessary to avoid allowing the virus to overwhelm your respiratory system, which could result in you ending up in the hospital on a ventilator. Once you’re admitted to the hospital, you lose control of how your treatment will be managed and you will be subject to the treatment that has been adopted by the hospital. The worst thing about being in the hospital with this virus is that you’re not allowed to have any visitors and you lose the direct input and support of your loved ones.
The one thing that is missing in the above-referenced protocol is the use of the supplement that I recommended in my article, Treatment Ideas for COVID-19. The supplement is Super ViraGon, which is made by Baseline Nutritionals. I believe that Super ViraGon was instrumental in helping me to quickly overcome the virus when I had it during the summer. It is my strong recommendation that you order Super ViraGon now, so you have it available if and when you or a member of your family is diagnosed with the virus.
I recently provided a relative with a couple of bottles of Super ViraGon and she immediately started taking it. The dosage that she used was two droppers, three times a day until the bottle ran out. After she started taking the Super ViraGon, her symptoms stayed the same for a couple of days, and then she started getting better.
There are no simple solutions to complex problems. The COVID-19 virus is a complex problem that requires a complex solution. That’s why you should seriously consider taking the massive action that is recommended in the above-referenced protocol, if you are ever diagnosed with the virus.