This month (June 2021), my wife and I will celebrate 41 years of marriage. After we were married in June 1980, we spent a week in Florida for our honeymoon. We split our time between Disney World and the City of Clearwater. At one of the Disney gift shops, we purchased a little Mickey Mouse outfit that we wanted our first boy to wear. We also purchased a Minnie Mouse outfit for our first girl.
We ended up using both outfits sooner than we had planned. Our first child was a boy (Harry), and he was born 10 months after we were married. Our second child was a girl (Anna), and she was born 23 months after Harry was born. I still have a vivid memory of how both of them looked in their outfits — two angels dressed as Mickey and Minnie.
Back then, for the most part, Disney was a family-oriented company. Those days are long gone. Last week, on the popular Disney Plus show, Big Shot, which is about a teenage girls’ basketball team, one of the girls was at her friend’s house. At the end of the evening, she sang a love song to her friend. When the song was finished, they kissed each other on the lips. Two teenage girls. From now on, those two girls’ “relationship” will be an integral part of the show.
In the recent Disney Plus series, The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers, one of the 12-year-old boys who plays on the team has two moms. The moms are featured in a couple of the episodes and are portrayed as being equal in importance as all the other loving parents in the show. While they may have a loving and positive influence on their son, their role as parents is not what was intended by their creator.
The teenage female lovers and the grade-school boy who has two moms have become common for Disney shows and movies. The writers of the scripts for Disney intentionally add characters that will satisfy the radicals who insist on forcing all of us to accept and embrace their deviant, immoral, and sinful beliefs and behavior. Like most global corporations, Disney bows to those radicals, despite the fact that same-sex relationships make up less than five percent of our population.
Besides Disney (which owns ABC), some of the other global corporations who are guilty of the same practices include Facebook, Microsoft, Google, Twitter, AT&T (which owns CNN), Comcast (which owns NBC), and Viacom (which owns CBS). Those global corporations are all engaged in the diabolical practice of attempting to reengineer the beliefs and behavior of as many people as possible by portraying sexual deviancy as normal and widespread. They know that if their viewers see that “everyone else is doing it,” then it is acceptable and enjoyable behavior that is worth trying out.
Here’s a quick (incomplete) summary of what has occurred in our country since my wife and I visited Disney World 41 years ago:
● The mass production of the personal computer that resulted in the computerization of businesses and the streamlining of production and technology.
● The invention and widespread use of the internet and the subsequent invention and widespread use of the iPhone and the other smartphones that followed, all of which became pipelines and delivery mechanisms for the transfer of digital videos, pictures, and other content that promote and glorify violence, adultery, fornication, premarital sex, contraception, pornography, homosexuality, gender reassignment, drunkenness, and reckless and illegal drug use.
● The U. S. Supreme Court case of Lawrence v. Texas, 539 U.S. 558 (2003), which decriminalized homosexuality among consenting adults.
● Several states legalized civil unions, which is defined as “a legally recognized union with rights similar to those of marriage.”
● The U. S. Supreme Court case of Obergefell v. Hodges, 576 U.S. 644 (2015), which ruled that same-sex marriage must be recognized and licensed by all 50 states.
● There has been a push by federal and several state governments that has been gaining momentum for laws that will force religious institutions to perform same-sex marriages and will force private schools to teach about and promote same-sex marriage as a legitimate alternative to traditional marriage.
● The process of radicalizing the public school system is well under way to indoctrinate American children, so they will accept and embrace, without argument, the belief that every individual has the right to choose his or her gender, and when they make that choice, they are immediately eligible to take advantage of, benefit from, and take part in, all the activities of the gender they have chosen.
● Several cities and states have passed laws and adopted regulations that require that we change our vocabulary and call a girl a boy and a boy a girl, if that is what they want us to call them. If we fail to say the correct pronoun when referring to those who have “changed their gender,” we will be fined and punished. And if a boy decides on his own that he is a girl, then he should be allowed to compete in sports that have, until now, only allowed for competition among real girls.
● There is a new class of people in America who must be discriminated against, despite all the laws that prohibit discrimination based on race. That class of people are white men. We are told by various politicians and members of the global corporate media that white men are “White Supremacists” who need to be neutralized and banned from civil society.
So where does all this leave the greedy, gutless, immoral company that was founded by the great American patriot, Walt Disney? Have the pinheads who run Disney thought about the fact that what they started is like a snowball that was rolled down a hill but has picked up so much speed that it is now completely out of control, barreling down the hill while continuing to gain size, and causing damage to everything in its path?
The leaders at Disney do not realize that the changes they’ve made will not satisfy the diabolical plans of Lucifer and his agents. What is going to happen when Disney refuses to cancel and remove all the publications and cartoons that were created about Donald and Daisy Duck, who had a traditional romantic relationship that existed between a male and a female? And what is going to happen to Donald’s three identical triplet nephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie? What’s Disney going to do when the Luciferian radicals try to force Disney to cancel those three little privileged white boys? Will the radicals be happy if Disney at least turns them into gay lovers?
And what about those seven dwarfs who worked so hard in the mines every day and liked their work so much that they whistled while they worked? Why should they even bother working when they can stay at home and live off the money that is deposited directly into their accounts every month by the government?
One of the most memorable stage shows that my wife and I attended at Disney World was the historical presentation that included the audio-animatronic performance of President Abraham Lincoln and other famous presidents. Is Disney going to have to cancel and eliminate that stage show now that Lincoln has been labeled as a racist by various radicals in our country?
The list is endless — The Muppets, Dr. Seuss, Mr. And Mrs. Potato Head, the Lego’s characters, the Lion King. By today’s apparent standards, unless the owners of those characters buckle to the demands of the radicals, they must be canceled and immediately removed from our history books, store shelves, and the internet. Before long, it may even be illegal for any of us to own or possess anything that is related to the cancelled characters. They must be eliminated from existence and sent down the memory hole, never to be resurrected or spoken of.
The only way to counter this diabolical and dangerous trend is for a significant number of Americans to rise up and force the global corporations, politicians, media, and educational institutions to stop the destruction of the Judeo-Christian values and beliefs that were the foundation upon which our country was established and built. If they don’t agree to stop destroying our country, they need to leave and go to whatever country they think will suit their needs and desires.
Will this ever happen? I don’t know, but I’m praying that it will.